Click Here to download our pdf Order Form for all orders placed by post or fax.
As with personal orders, you may purchase our products throught secure online purchase system, through the website. However, many schools prefer to raise a school order. Please proceed as follows:
Post or email a school order with a valid order number. An invoice will be sent with your goods. Payment terms: 30 days, payment by cheque, BACS or PayPal (see Banking & PayPal details below). Please remember to add postage costs to your total (see Postage & Packing for full details). You may also find it useful to attach one of our downloadable order forms to your school order.
And don't forget to add a Performance Licence to your order if you will be performing one of our musical shows or nativity plays (it's cheaper to order your licence early!).
· Email your school order to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
· or send your school order to Frantic Productions Ltd, 7 Cliffe Road, Barton-on-Sea, Hampshire BH25 7PA. Some schools may wish to enclose a cheque, please make them payable to Frantic Productions Ltd.
** School orders update: We now take credit and debit card payments over the phone on 01425-614665 - please leave a message for us if we are not immediately available and we will get back to you to take your order and card payment. **
There are three ways you may place a personal order:
· The easiest and quickest way to order is through our online basket shopping system, paying by PayPal, Credit or Debit card. (If you don't have a PayPal account, you can still pay securely by credit or debit card as a PayPal 'guest'. After placing your chosen items in your online basket, follow the checkout process to the PayPal login page and choose 'Pay with a debit or credit card' to process your card payment safely as a PayPal 'guest'.)
· or download our pdf order form and post it with a cheque payable to Frantic Productions Ltd at 7 Cliffe Road, Barton-on-Sea, Hampshire BH25 7PA
· or phone your personal order through on 01425-614 665 (please leave a full message if we do not answer immediately, including your order, name, phone and address details - we will get back to you as soon as we can) or email your order to us through our Contact Us page.
Note: Personal email and phone orders must be followed by payment before goods are despatched. Payments can be made by credit or debit card (over the phone 01425-614665), PayPal, cheque or bank transfer into our account below (see Banking Details below). Please remember to add postage costs to your total (see Postage & Packing for full details). Personal orders will not be despatched until cheques and bank transfer payments have cleared.
** Re credit and debit card payments over the phone - please leave a message for us if we are not immediately available and we will get back to you ASAP to take your order and card payment. **
Our BACS (bank transfer/internet banking) details are as follows. Please use your school name (or, in case of personal orders, your own name) as a BACS/bank transfer payment reference.
Overseas schools/customers, please note: Overseas banking/account transfer charges must be borne by the customer.
Company: Frantic Productions Limited
Bank: National Westminster Bank Branch: Pinner Branch Address: 36 Bridge Street, Pinner, Middlesex , HA5 3JH, England
Sort Code: 54-21-41 Account No: 69858896
Our Frantic Productions Ltd PayPal account is linked to the email address email@example.com. If sending money through PayPal to pay an invoice, please add postage and packing costs, as per your invoice (or as detailed on the website product page), and make sure you write the name of your school/organisation and the number from the top of our invoice in the 'message box' so we can link your payment to our records.
BUYING EXTRA CDs:
Extra copies of single Frantic CDs are available to purchase separately for £8.50 plus £1.50 postage and packing (NB: Postage and packing for 2 or more copies is £3.00.) Please email us or phone 01425-614665 to place an order for extra CDs. We will include an invoice when we send the CDs. (NB: The one exception is The Angel's Harp production pack which comes with 2 CDs. They can only be sold as a pair together and the cost is £15 plus £1.50 postage & packing.)